2010年9月18日 星期六

編號182-I love fairy tales

I love fairy tales
I love all the elements of stories:
fairies, magic, goblins, elves, castles, princes, princesses, dragons, romances, rule of three....
and
I love
they always start with "once upon a time..." and
end with "and they lived happily ever after"
never changed....ha:D
but I do love the way they told stories
and always enjoy the time
immerse myself into the different adventures
and become a part of them
try it!
that's really having a lot of fun :)
why my fairy look so dreadful
she doesn't look like a fairy at all
instead
she looks like an goblin@@
(but I still love her :D)

5 則留言:

  1. 是伊藤潤二的仙子吧 :D
    I LOVE THEM, TOO!!!
    幹嘛烙英文?

    回覆刪除
  2. 不是刻意...本來寫「童話」.但是覺得無法表達「fairy tale」的感覺..還有我喜歡聽的開頭跟結尾.如果不用英文就沒感覺>~< 我不是故意的...對不起唷(學杜妹妹:P)

    回覆刪除
  3. 還有~~我也覺得我畫得仙女好像會施伊藤潤二的魔法...好喜歡啊(扭腰~~~)

    回覆刪除
  4. 我以為你是英文作業放在這(不要打我)
    伊藤潤二的魔法超可怕>~<(扭腰逃跑)

    恰恰

    回覆刪除
  5. 我已經很久沒有"英文作業"了:)純粹是臨時起意
    不要扭腰逃跑!!(用伊藤潤二魔法點你~~)

    回覆刪除